Top 5 regrets of the dying:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish I had let myself be happier.
What will yours be?
Young ladies in walnuts, 1932.
Prince Randion, the living torso. Prince Randian, whose real name has been lost to history, was born in Demarara, British Guyana, in 1871, the child of British Indian slaves. He was brought to the United States in the 1890s to appear in freak shows, where he demonstrated the ease and facility with which he could shave, write, paint, and roll cigarettes - all without arms or legs.
Apparently I haven’t been paying attention to my inbox. Please feel free to keep asking questions and submitting weird things. I will be answering and publishing things more often.
Join the mailing list right here.
toriethevampireslayer asked: That mri scan gif is from the walking dead and the caption for that gif is made up. It'a taken from a scene where someone is becoming a zombie.
Thanks for the info. I didn’t notice that.
f0rmalina asked: i follow you everywhere. (you are my favourite facebook page) ciao!